-

perjantai 17. syyskuuta 2010

Maybe the caughing just is my second nature

Shirt: Thrifted ; Top: H&M ; Pants: From Stadium (new from Sweden) ; Boots: Nike ; Scarf: Thrifted ; Earrings: You complete me ; Necklace: Asos

Yes, lookin' bit tired in my pictures. Been sick for 3 weeks now.. Still been on the move all the time. Maybe it's a time to stop for a moment. Coughing all the time takes my strenght away. And sounds awful! Now I've been sipping some warm water with honey, lemon and ginger.. I just want to be healthy. Feels stupid to be sick but not THAT sick.. But I will survive. 
Made bit thrifting also today.. Oh dear! It just was on may way to do some necessary things and dropped by.. So here is what I found..
So three pairs of shoes, Luhta tunic, Zara tunic and a ribbon necklace. =)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti