-

keskiviikko 23. kesäkuuta 2010

Girl that can't sew

Dress: Thrifted (Nanso)
Top: H&M
Cardigan: Zara
Snoodie: Vero Moda Jeans
I bought some fabrics and buttons and zippers etc from Pola... And I relly can't sew! ;D But I recently bought a sewing machine (not a good one) and I'm going to learn some basic stuff this summer. =) The reason I bought these was that it was REALLY cheap. The fabrics were 1€/meter. So it really doesn't matter if I destroy all for nothing. And if I get bored etc I can give these to my friends that really sew. Buttons were 10 cents, ribbons 10 cents/meter, zippers 10-20 cents per piece. 
Fabrics below I purchased about a month earlier. The lace was 2€/meter, but the other fabrics were 1€/meter. Odo is interested too. :)
So wish me good times sewing! Oh yeah!

2 kommenttia: