-

torstai 3. maaliskuuta 2011

Getting warmer & getting my car stuck

Boots: Spirit ; Skirt: H&M ; Black shirt: GT ; Bag: Thrifted (Mexx) ; Scarf: Thrifted (H&M) ; Earrings & necklace: Thrifted ; Belt: Kappahl ; Sunglasses: Puma ; Coat: FinnFlare
And yes it's suprisingly easy to get the car stuck in a place that seems like "no way just an idiot can get their car stuck there." Yes it's me. I raise my hand up. I didn't notice that the snow was getting quite sticky, 'cause of the melting. But still it was somehow nice trying to get the car out. We were laughing all the time with my friend during the shoveling and got also a nice lady to help us. It probably was the warmth of the sun that made us smile all the time. :) Now I believe that there is a spring that is coming. 
Nightie night.

2 kommenttia: