-

sunnuntai 29. toukokuuta 2011

Sailorish with orange lips

Blazer: Thrifted (Martinelli) ; Pants: H&M ; Shirt: H&M ; Necklace: Thrifted ; Bracelet: Thrifted ; Ring: H&M ; Shoes: Icon ; Sunnies: Prestige ; Purse 2or+ by yat
I MUST wear more bright lipsticks! Feelin' SO vibrant and confident in a whole new way! It's just a bit scary........ I'm such a messy face. You should see me drinking something.. ALL over my face. My lips just don't hold the liquids! :D And I'm sure that with bright lips, I'll find the stuff all over my face.. ears, nose etc (lookin' like a crazy woman doin' her lips over the borders). ;) So the bright lips are for the brave days! This is my manifest. Well I'll try to be brave really often. And afterall, the bright lips can MAKE you brave.
Btw feelin' really comfy in my outfit - starting to love blazers!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti