-

sunnuntai 30. toukokuuta 2010

Gosh, I seem to like shopping.. =)

Finally here are the stuff I bought week ago from the special sale in Helsinki! Also here are some other recent boughts I haven't really shown yet. Well some have already been featured in the "outfit of the day". But yeah, here they are. The pictures are quite poor.. But let it be!=)

12 first pictures are from the special sale week ago and all are Only, Vero Moda, Vero Moda Jeans, Selected, Object or Pieces:
 
From Helsinki (Hietalahti thrift marked & from Monki)
From a small boutique in Lappeenranta (Boomerang shorts, Jackpot skirt & Sandwich high waisted pants). All were in a great sale:
Just cheap basic tops from Robinhood (3€):
From Eurokirppis thrift store Lappeenranta:

I'm actually selling stuff right now in Eurokirppis. Gotta have more closet space! Been selling there like 3 times before since last september. =) Gosh, I like thrifting!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti