-

sunnuntai 9. toukokuuta 2010

Lady and a hooded girl

Dress: Sandwich
Shirt: H&M
Tights: Asos
Hair feather: Dorothy Perkins
Earrings: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Cristelle & co
Shoes: Thrifted

Later bit more casual clothing.. Also tried some hip hop moves that I learned on friday with my husband.. Yeah, I'm REALLY bad. My body and brains are functioning like they are totally disconnected. ;) We had to make the song SOOO much slower just to get the idea. And the song is really annoying. I prefer hip hop without lyrics. Or actually house better.. Anyway I would prefer just the beat. :)
See the dice earrings. :) Have one more pair in different color. 
Hello Kitty hoodie: Thrifted (Ki*La*Ra*)
Top: Thrifted (H&M)
Boyfriend jeans: H&M
Gummy bracelets: Asos
Dice earrings: Asos

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti