-

perjantai 26. marraskuuta 2010

Girl's got to shop

So I again shopped. Quite much.. But in a really cheap price (60-90% off), as always. =) So here are my shoppings from Helsinki last week:
From Grocery special sale I bought some Cheap Monday stuff (gloves, 2 necklaces, ring, belt, bracelet + stuff for my hubby)..
These dove earrings and snake necklace were from Pilgrim special sale..
From Stockmann outlet I bought Selected femme cardigan 'cause it was 80% wool. Need warm clothes! And it was really cheap..
Next 3 are from Adidas oulet. They had a sample sale going on. First two are Stella Mccartney for Adidas samples and the last one is just a basic t-shirt..
From Lindex I bought ugly (but kinda cool) shorts and legwarmers..
From seppälä I bought 2 pairs of earrings, a shirt, necklace, scarf and lace leggings..
From Marja Kurki special sale i bought wool gloves..
Next ones are just some random stuff from Lappeenranta..
So from thrifstore Ois bag anf Noa Noa bolero (so cute!!)..
Legwarmers from Sokos..
From Dinsko..
There is still some other stuff I've bought during the fall.. But  maybe this will be all now. =)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti