-

perjantai 17. joulukuuta 2010

So I did woke up at 4.55

Early morning going to work. How nice.. Sat on the floor under the hot shower in the morning.. Oh the warm humidity in the cold cold morning.. Bit tired, have now small dark circles under my eyes like the first time ever! But yeah, now I want to eat some cake.. Two different kinds. Oh my! =) And some Latte and a maybe a bit of cognac..
Btw got my hair cut on Thursday in Kampaamo Heidi. Was happy again with the result. I also bleached it myself on Monday. Better pictures coming about my hair some day in the future when it hasn't got already so dark until I get home.. =)
Tunic: Seppälä ;  Shirt: New Look ; Leggings: H&M ; Bone necklace: Asos ; X Y Necklace: From Lofoten Islands: shoes: Thrifted ; Feather: ? ; Earrings: H&M

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti