-

perjantai 9. huhtikuuta 2010

About earthenglowminerals :)

I just wanted to give my thanks to the egminerals. :)
I have tried many many mineral makeup bases from various companies but youthful glow from egminerals is definetely my favourite. I've used it now for a year. The youthful glow really gives me a fresh youthful look. And it stays on really nicely. No need for major touch ups during the day. It's a bit pricey, but they have all kinds of nice campains during the year. And the product is really good! Only thing is that it's really messy to use the foundation, but the same problem is with most of the mineral makeups i've tried. So that's okay when the product is functioning really good for my skin. :)
I also like their eyeshadows although I haven't got really many. The little ones last a really long time. Also the finishing powders are nice. There are a transculent ones and the ones that give you different sorts of glows. I really haven't use their blushes, because I'm kinda stuck to few old ones. But definetely some day I'll try!:)
They also have such a good customer service. They always respond really quickly to any guestions. Or if there has been a mix up or misunderstanding they want to fx it as soon as possible. And they also give suggestions what shade of their makeup base you could use when you tell what you are using right now.  There is a really good amount of shades so you should be able to find something that matches for your skin tone. :)
So I really recommend egminerals. Thank you egminerals! =)

Here is a makeup look done using mostly egminerals.
Makeup base: Eshter in youthful glow
Transculent finishing powder
Eyeshadows: Thank you, San juan citrus and Jamaican ginger beer
Finishing powder (used as a blush): Taffy

Other products: 
Korres sugar crystal cream (face cream)
Everyday minerals pearl higlighter
Natural code mascara
Artdeco eyeshadow base
Nyx lipgloss
Makeup tools: Eco tools mostly

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti