-

keskiviikko 28. huhtikuuta 2010

Dance, dance, dance!

Before school. Early morning... Saw a rabbit too in "our" forest.  
Can't believe I was wearing dark skinny jeans today! It has been ages! But they are GOOD. Not so comfy as "boyfriend", leggings etc... But nice for a change. =) Will do it again soon.
Shirt: Thrifted (H&M)
Top: Thrifted (Outfitters nation)
Jeans: Zoo York
Bigger necklace: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Earrings: Kappahl
Bag: 2OR+BY YAT
After school I enjoyed the sun with Odo and then went to "Street Soul" dance class (in Kuntolady) for first time. Finally something new in Lappeenranta! I think it was house this time... Or not. LOL. =D I was quite a mess, but still it felt really GOOD. Was feeling cool (but didn't look like it). =) Want to go again! Yes please. And I'm taking my man with me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti