-

perjantai 16. heinäkuuta 2010

Feelin' bit sentimental

Dress: Thrifted (Koola Anna)
Top: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: H&M
Bracelets: Thrifted, H&M etc
Leather bag: Thrifted
Leather wedges: Don Donna

So really missed our friends today who moved from here back to Helsinki last march. We kinda lived in a same apartment for 6 months.. So felt sentimental thinking back times together..  Like the breezy autumn, doin' laundry together, chatting every day about ALL, Star Wars marathon in december, animal friends, laughing, Putous, -50% food, the BIG fashion book, going to country side together... Okay, getting weird.. But it really was the best times! Although the  time was really busy and I was sometimes REALLY tired I was SO happy. <3 Maybe I'm feelin' like this 'cause the hammock that was their old.. ??? Yes today we put a hammock (that really was their old) to our balcony. I was really ecstatic about it in the day time. But in the night time... The sweet loss really hit me hard. Oh the mood swings! Isn't it great to be a woman!? Plus I was listening such a sentimental music (find one song I was listening from the bottom). So if you are already bit down and really wanna get depressed listen to that album. It is SO beautiful and touches feelings.. AND I also made Italian type pasta this night that also kinda reminded me of those friends! Yes, I am bit silly... But well maybe it is good to cry sometimes for dear ones. <3
Yes in THE hammock
Yes it's THE pasta
Yes it's THE music

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti