-

keskiviikko 21. heinäkuuta 2010

Kinda weird hits

Dress: Mango
Top: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: H&M
Bracelets: H&M
Purse: Icon
Heels: Thrifted (Zara)
Flip flops: Havaianas
Today I was a stand-in in a shop. Average day.. Almost. There was some russian customers hitting on me, I mean a whole family.. A fleshy countryside family.. It was too weird. Lots of staring (ALL the time, could see it from the corner of my eye) & me feelin' uncomfy. No common language, so me speaking english, them speakin russian ALL the time with the staring. Lots of pointing too.. Then suddenly the father begins to say something with even more enthusiasm and showing his ring finger. Mine was behind the desk. Then a word I could understand.. boyfriend.. And he ponted me and his son. WHAT? Omg, embarassing. Showed my ring finger shaking at the same time my head in the horizontal direction. Married, oh yeah, woudn't take anyway. ;) Didn't really say so, but just laughed. WEIRD. Yeah, something sweet in that, but WEIRD!
Anyway at evenin' me & my hubby took some sparklin' and ice cream in Linnoituksen Krouvi. Such a great place and nice service too. =)

Peas, hubby, harbor & the sun! =) Such a lovely evening.
Good night!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti