-

perjantai 23. heinäkuuta 2010

Wind in my hair = Hair in my mouth


Sunny day in a small boat (not that you see above). Really nice day! Sun, food, bein'.. Goin' slow. =)
Isn't it funny how you usually feel so gorgeous in the boat? It's like "oh my, the wind is blovin' to my hair, my face is so nice with the natural look (do I even need makeup anymore?) and the sun is shinin' to me, I must look awesome" and wishing that someone would take a photo.. A photo that would look like "in the moment", but the prettiest ever and with a kinda pose, but not really. Then someone takes the picture.. Dreams crushed badly.. You see a woman that looks like 10 years older, 10 kilos heavier, yellow hair in mouth and with the dorkiest smile in lips... And hey there is a lifevest on you! Girl, what do you think of yourself?! And no makeup and the hair is kinda dirty! ;D So gorgeous! Yes it's me, it's me. Where are the pictures with the huge hair blovin' gorgeously, flawless skin with the perfect smile..? Not here! Maybe it would just better not to take those pictures and keep the dreams.. ;) Just live in the moment not see it later.. Take pictures of those trees.. They are merciful.
Later in the evenin'.. With a makeup, with kinda cleaner hair, without the lifevest, without the wind.. =)
Dress: Vila
Top: H&M
Bracelet: Seppälä
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: H&M
Bag: Mango
Shoes: Thrifted (Zara)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti